8500 Galice Road (map)
Merlin, OR 97532
Getting to Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge is located in Merlin, 16 miles northwest of Grants Pass, Oregon.
To drive to Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge in southern Oregon, follow these directions:
- Take I-5 (north or south) to Exit #61, Merlin.
- Travel west on Merlin-Galice Road for 12 miles.
At about 9 miles, you’ll cross the landmark large yellow bridge over the Rogue River.
- Two miles past Indian Mary County Park, at the bottom of a downhill curve, turn right into the entrance to Morrison’s Lodge at 8500 Galice Road.
Fly in to the Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (MFR) (42 miles away) on one of these carriers:
- Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air flies in from Portland, Seattle, and Los Angeles.
- United Airlines flies in from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Denver
- Delta Air Lines flies in from Salt Lake City
- Allegiant flies in from Los Angeles and Las Vegas
You’ll need to arrange for transportation from the Medford airport to Morrison’s Lodge. Shuttles and cabs are available. Also, rental car companies including Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National/Alamo are on-site at the airport.
The Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport and the Grants Pass Airport in Merlin (10 miles away) both accommodate private aircraft.
The Grants Pass Airport, also known as the Josephine County Municipal Airport is located at 1441 Brookside Boulevard, Grants Pass, Oregon 97526. It can be reached at 541-955-4535. Morrison’s Lodge provides complimentary pickup and delivery from and to this airport. The Airport-FAA identifier is 3S8.
- Affordable Shuttle, 866-484-4467 or 541-479-1042
- Double D Shuttle, 541-476-7773
- Galice Shuttle, 541-476-3818
- TLC Yellow Cab, 541-890-6029