Four Lodging Experiences in Two Natural Settings, River Side & Creek Side
All rooms include the conveniences of home
All rooms throughout the lodge include the following amenities:
- Air conditioner
- Television/DISH Network
- Telephone (note that there is no cell service in this area)
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Coffee maker
- Private bath
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
The Taylor Creek and Tuck Away cabins also include either kitchenettes or full kitchens. With pre-arranged orders from the kitchen, you can have any meal delivered to your room.
Relax in the great room or on the deck at the lodge
The main lodge includes the following amenities for all guests:
- Great room with fireplace and river view
- Shaded deck on the river
- Library of books, music, and videos
General reservation information
Room rates start as low as $72 per day in spring, and vary by the room, the day of the week, and the time of year. All rates are daily rates. A 1% room tax applies to lodging, as mandated by the State of Oregon.
Meals (breakfast, box lunches, and dinner) are sold separately. Meal prices range from $12-14 for breakfast and $38-42 for dinner depending on the season.
The lodge is open May 1 to October 31
- Spring rates: May 1 – June 13, 2015.
- Summer rates: June 14 – September 12, 2015.
- Fall rates: September 13 – October 31, 2015
Go outside and play
The lodge grounds include five beautiful acres of river-front lawn, ideal for walks, croquet, or football. Explore our private beach. Hike or bike on nearby trails.The lodge also offers the following amenities and activities:
- Heated swimming pool (open until 7 pm each day; it can be opened after dinner with a request at the front desk; note that Morrison’s does not have hot tubs)
- Basketball court
- Tennis court
- Putting green
- Frisbee golf
The Rogue Valley is home to many fine vineyards and wineries that offer wine-tasting daily. There are over 40 diverse wineries in Southern Oregon. All are within a 45 min to 3 hour driver from one another. Join one of the many wine tour companies for a day of fine wine, beautiful valleys and stunning vistas. Here are some of the featured vineyards and their distances from Morrison’s: